Saturday, November 12, 2011

My food-mate

Recently, we were graced with the presence of Nelson. A fellow so-cal kid with a love of food. I love this boy, he is basically my soul mate of food, hence the title.

While he was in town, we did a lot of eating. He did a lot of searching and then we would eat. It was awesome. The boy loves baked goods as much as me (which is actually quite difficult) so I benefited quite nicely as he would wonder off in search of fabulous things and bring me back various treats, like pumpkin bread, cookies, and blueberry muffins. I died.

But we are in the south let's remember, so we needed to make sure the boy got enough BBQ in his system before heading home.  In one of these efforts we went to the pig. Which was awesome.

I had the pork (obvi) with mac and cheese and fried green tomatoes. Friggin' amazing.


Don't worry, he got his fix of bojangles too with sweet tea and bo-biscuits. 

Next we will be eating our way through LA in just 3 weeks!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment