Monday, December 19, 2011

catching up

The semester from hell is done.  
Yes it's true, I never thought it would be over, but it is.  
And we finished everything on time. Amazing.
And now it's time to catch up on all the food and crafts that have been happening.  

In between our massive number of due dates, Ashbash and I stopped into 3 Cups for a work session.

I really like this place. It's pretty small, very quiet, and peaceful.  It offers tasty drinks of coffee, tea, and wine and some delectable edibles as well. 

This trip I had a french press of a Columbian bean and a ham & cheese croissant. 
Yes, they give you a timer to prevent my impatience from hindering my caffeine intake. 


Ashley had some tea and a big hunk of plum coffee cake.


All was good, as usual. And we were so productive! Such a good combo.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment