Thursday, January 19, 2012

food lately: recent fare

Some things I've been eating lately: 

My love of vegetable cakes should be obvious by now, so zucchini and potato pancakes with apple sauce is just another tasty lunch for me. 

Bean Chili and Cornbread for a warm lunch at school.

Homemade grilled cheese with leftover sweet potato fries from tylers

I love my corncakes from El Torito so I made some. I just halved my usual cornbread recipe but used a full 1/4 cup of oil and a can of cream style corn. And paired it with some spicy black beans and tomato-avocado salad. 
 

Oh and I had some pretzel rolls from guglhupf so i had one with some prosciutto,cheddar, and apple

And later with a prosciutto and sun-dried tomato omelette. 
 
That went along with some more apple, and potato pancakes.

Eat up!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment