Thursday, April 12, 2012

Part I: Egg Dying

So, as mentioned previously, I stopped working for a bit to celebrate some great holidays (easter and passover, duh).

Part I of this holiday eggtravaganza (and yes there were plenty of puns) was an egg dying party at my casa for the ladies (and evan) to decorate the star of both holidays. 

The peeps came over friday afternoon, I made snacks - Radish and Ricotta Bruschetta and Zucchini Salad, Ashley and I made cocktails - Champagne with Saint Germain, Honey Syrup, and Frozen Raspberries, all of which I managed to take no photos of.

And then we decorated:


The best dye is very straight forward, and food safe:
1/2 cup water, 2 T white vinegar, 1 t food coloring, both regular and neon colors are awesome. 

Some of the product:

More to come,

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment