Tuesday, September 4, 2012

bad influence

You know how everyone gets together and plays apples-to-apples as adults, but tries to make it inappropriate/funny, well some wise folks got together and just made a grown-up version, a very very inappropriate version: Cards Against Humanity.


It looks harmless I know, but it's not.  I warn you, this game is not for all audiences, not even for most adults to be honest.  

Needless to say my sister and I are completely obsessed with it and laugh until we cry when we play. Because really, what are you supposed to do when you see this:


I highly recommend it for a mature-audience game night, but I warn you, you may want to remove a few cards from the deck before you start depending on your level of sensitivity...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment