Wednesday, January 15, 2014

mini, helps

As mentioned, I've been behind on the crafting.  But, I've managed to do some mini projects:


I picked up some mini glass candle holders/planters/i-don't-know-but-they-were-cute/ things at some point and painted them using Martha's all-purpose craft paint in pink and gold.


I made more cards/postcards - these were with stamps and craft chalk.


I screen printed a shirt for the boy with  his home state of Arizona and a little cactus cut out around Phoenix. 


I sewed a utensil pouch to match my sandwich wrapper.  I keep a fork and spoon at the office, and now they have a nicer place to live than just in the drawer. and it's seersucker, so it's extra classy. 


i do love a mini project, finishing something in a couple of hours is so rewarding. 

keep crafting it up!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment