Monday, June 9, 2014

hello hello s'mores

Why yes, it's summer now.  How that happened, I have no idea.  But anyway, it is summer so it is s'more season!  And I've been all about them this year.  

But sometimes you aren't by a grill (i know, that's ridiculous, it's SUMMER!) Don't despair. you can have s'more dip anytime!

I saw the ridiculously easy dip here and decided to make it for game night following the hot cocoa party when i had all these leftover marshmallows.  Yes, the hot cocoa party was in January and that is when I kicked off s'more season...

S'more Dip

Preheat the oven to 450.
Grab a pyrex and grease it with a little canola oil.

Fill with a bag of chocolate chips and top with marshmallows.  I used the jumbo ones so I cut them in half.

Bake until golden brown & gooey.  Mine took longer (probably because of the jumbo size), about 15 minutes, but smaller ones may go faster.

Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!





Yes, it is delicious. Enjoy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment